Last Updated on January 7, 2024 by GeeksGod
The candidate will be responsible for developing validation infrastructure for testing SOC Firmware in emulation environment. This involves working with HW engineers, porting different SOC designs to emulation. Candidate will also be responsible for enabling different Bus Functional Models needed for emulation testing, developing necessary infrastructure for connecting emulators to Virtual Platforms. Candidate will also be required to enable FW validation in emulation, developing emulation test automation infrastructure for test execution.
You are a software development graduate trainee with experience in Python and C++ who thrives on working in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Architectural Design
- Software Development
- Customer Support
Eligibility Criteria for Intel Job Openings for Bsc and Msc Graduates
- Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree or a Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum requirements:
- 0-2+ years of emulation experience
- Understanding of hardware modeling
- C/C++ programming skills and/or Python scripting skills
- Familiar with System Verilog or hardware description language (Verilog)
Inside this Business Group: Intel Job Openings for Bsc and Msc Graduates
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel’s product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel’s ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.
Posting Statement: Intel Job Openings for Bsc and Msc Graduates
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information