Last Updated on January 6, 2024 by GeeksGod
summer intern at paypal
Paypal Summer Internship 2024 | Technical Support Job: This is a university intern position. You must be graduating in 2025 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university.
|Paypal Summer Internship 2024 | 2025 Batch Jobs | Technical Support Job
|This is a university intern position. You must be graduating in 2025 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university.
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:At PayPal, we’re literally reinventing how the world pays and gets paid. We understand that it’s about people. We connect individuals to let them shop, get paid, donate and send money using today’s technology with the confidence that comes from the security and control PayPal enables. Are you ready to help us change the world?
The world’s leading payments company, PayPal, brings together a family of brands that are revolutionizing the way people move money. At PayPal you will be immersed in an amazing community with a vibrant culture that thrives on innovation, collaboration, inclusion and wellness.
Meet our team:
Technical Support Engineers are responsible for providing services to PayPal merchants, developers and internal PayPal teammates. Leadership and adaptability are a key component to this position as it will require building strong relationships across the organization.
Your way to impact:
The Global Professional Services Organization is looking for a Technical Support Engineer. This position will require a technical understanding of PayPal’s products as well as the ability to analyze and resolve live technical and integration issues. Technical Support Engineers are responsible for providing services to PayPal merchants, developers, and internal PayPal teammates. Leadership and adaptability are a key component to this position as it will require building strong relationships across the organization.
- The role involves significant interaction with our merchants, internal stakeholders & engineering teams via e-ticketing, e-mail and support via phone.
- Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviours with PayPal products and services.
- Installation and configuration of payment APIs, and commerce products.
- Communication with regard to technical issues to PayPal merchants and internal departments.
- Ability to diagnose and identify issues with API’s, Code, Services, and Network connectivity.
- Supports software involved with merchant payment processing.
- Supports onboarding of merchants with a payment processing solution.
- Team Projects
- Develops in-depth technical documents for distribution to PayPal merchants.
- No travel required
What do you need to bring:
- Love and understanding of technology, whether it be hardware, software, or other emerging technologies.
- Should feel brave leaping into the unknown and always be able to ask why. (Curious, motivated, self-serving, ability to take risks in a supportive / safe environment).
- Be comfortable with change – agility is key! (Be comfortable with supporting evolving product suite)
- Collaborate with internal and external partners toward problem solving
- Technical trusted advisor for our merchants
- Spends less time worrying about the problem and more time focusing on how to solve it
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Experience in a role that puts you in direct contact with customers or clients.
- Possess patience and a desire to be a Customer Champion, (Customer empathy and advocacy)
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (Paypal Summer Internship 2024)