Join Our Team as a Propulsion Test Engineer at Skyroot Aerospace
Elevate Your Engineering Career: Civil and Mechanical Engineering Jobs for Freshers 2023 at Skyroot Aerospace. Join Us to Shape Aerospace Innovations. Apply Now
Skyroot Aerospace, a National award-winning growth-stage start-up, was founded by former ISRO scientists with a mission to make space accessible to all through affordable, reliable, and responsive space launch solutions. We are a close-knit team of space professionals dedicated to building leading space launch vehicles and solutions from India for the global stage.
Position: Propulsion Test Engineer: Mechanical Engineering Jobs for Freshers 2023
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Hyderabad, India
About the Role
As a Propulsion Test Engineer at Skyroot Aerospace, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality, safety, and performance of our propulsion systems. You will be involved in the design, modeling, and testing of test facilities, as well as collaborating closely with the manufacturing team. This role offers an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in the aerospace industry and contribute to our mission of making space accessible.
- Review and interpret P&ID, operating procedures, and other relevant documents.
- Design and model test facilities, and assist in their operations.
- Assess the health and performance of facilities and components.
- Conduct safety studies such as HAZOP and FMECA.
- Develop fixtures for test articles and perform qualification tests for liquid propulsion systems.
- Create test procedures and analyze test data.
- Collaborate closely with the manufacturing team to align resources and achieve objectives.
- Be ready to travel to testing sites based on company requirements.
- Proficiency in 2D/3D CAD Modeling Software (SolidWorks/AutoCAD).
- Fundamental understanding of fluid and electrical components such as valves, regulators, solenoids, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of GD&T.
- Hands-on experience with high-pressure gas systems and/or Cryogenic systems.
- Proficiency in MATLAB and/or other coding languages is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for writing design reports and presenting design concepts.
- Passion for space exploration and commitment to delivering affordable access to space.
- Self-driven engineer comfortable in ambiguous situations.
- Tenacity to tackle challenges unique to the aerospace industry.
- Experience in a start-up or agile development environment.
- Ability to foster camaraderie and mutual respect in a diverse team.
|Job Title||Civil and Mechanical Engineering Jobs for Freshers 2023 by Skyroot Aerospace|
|Description||Proficiency in 2D/3D CAD Modeling Software (SolidWorks/AutoCAD).|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Mechanical Engineering Jobs for Freshers 2023 )
Be vigilant against deceptive job offers that demand payment. Legitimate job opportunities never involve any fees. Always remember, never pay any money under any circumstances. Trust your instincts and prioritize your safety.
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information