TCS HackQuest 2023
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility for TCS HackQuest:
- The contest is open for the 2022 and 2023 batch of B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc from all disciplines and all the relevant institutes in India.
|Job Title||TCS HackQuest 2023 | Applications Invited From Freshers | Any Degree | PAN India|
|Description||The contest is open for the 2022 and 2023 batch of B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc from all disciplines and all the relevant institutes in India.|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About TCS HackQuest
Students from all IT & Computer Science related disciplines with bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible for the contest provided that they meet the TCS recruitment criteria. Candidates trained in Security domains as listed below would be given more preference:
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Java/J2EE, php, python. GO
- Information security and risk management
- Ethical Hacking
- Any Security specific certification like Security+, CEH, ISO 27001, etc.
Tata consultancy service is a very big MNC and they conduct hiring events multiple times a year, it could be a good opportunity to crack company-based exams. Because it is believed that they offer the maximum job security that any other company can provide. They conduct mainly the NQT exam and Codevita through which they hire multiple batches. So be updated with the different opportunities posted by them.
How to Prepare for TCS Exams:
If you want to crack the company exam then you should start practicing aptitude, reasoning, and coding-based questions, and to solve this problem which is faced by many, since in colleges students are not well prepared and are made to assimilate everything. We brought a special job preparation series at Edusera, which may help you to tackle the complete examination.
Geeksgod was started back in 2020 with a motto to help people with their jobs and internships, since, our main goal was to make every person employable. But we need your support indeed to continue our journey for that you need to join our WhatsApp groups and help us by sharing WhatsApp/ Telegram. We have also started a course based website, where you may purchase various courses.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Register Now: Click Here (TCS)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive – Business Analyst Recruitment
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- PTC is Hiring Technical Support- Graduates Job Opening
- Software Engineer Internship for 2024 and 2023 Batch
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- IBM Internship Drive for College Students
- Siemens Internship Drive for Students
- Software Engineer Job Opening by ServiceNow – Entry Level Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer Job Vacancy – Rachitech Off Campus Drive
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Recruitment Drive – Applications are Open
- CornerStone is Hiring Junior Engineer | Entry Level Jobs
- Accenture Off Campus Drive for Freshers – Any Graduate Can Apply
- Airbus Entry Level Recruitment – Data Scientist Job
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information