GEA Careers- Opportunites for Mechanical Passouts
The mechanical engineer’s recruitment drive at GEA requires someone who must be graduated and have their degree in hand. So, if you are someone then you are eligible.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility for GEA
- Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- A strong mathematics skillset is required.
- Should have a strong aptitude mindset
- Should be a team player
- Should be a professional and maintain dignity while working at the organization
- The location for this particular job profile would be Bangalore.
|Job Title||Mechanical Engineer Off Campus Drive at GEA – Freshers are Eligible|
|Description||Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Expected Salary of a Mechanical Engineer at GEA
The average salary that you can expect from the above job/internship opportunity is approximately 7 LPA. The amount can vary, it is just an approximation of the average salary for the above position. We tried to give you information to the best of our knowledge. We hope this information has helped you in some or another way. Meanwhile, you can check other jobs from our homepage that suits your salary/CTC expectations.
How to prepare for Mechanical Engineer Job Interview
- Prepare your Aptitude skills very well because they are the deciding factors while your selection.
- Prepare your 5 favorite subjects related to your domain
- You may mention at the beginning itself, In your interview round that you were always interested in this domain.
- Remember one thing, they will always ask you questions from your Resume and Introduction, so make sure they are genuine.
Documents to Bring for Mechanical Engineer Interview
- Resume/ CV (If you are not sure how to create it then quickly search Geeksgod resume on youtube and start preparing it. It is free, we showed a trick through which you can download the resume for free.
- Your degree, if it is not available at the moment then a provisional degree should work
- Your mark sheets, 10th, and 12th, and all 8 semesters’ mark sheets. If some mark sheets are unavailable then download the online version and take the signature on their colored printout by your Director.
- You should have your Adhaar Card, PAN card, and Passport (If you don’t have one, I would suggest applying soon, although it is not required everywhere some companies do require them during your background check.
Geeksgod was started back in 2020 with an aim to help people to crack job opportunities, if you want to support us all you can do is share our WhatsApp or telegram links with your classmates and friends, so that we can continue our services to you and your friends. Since layoffs and recession season is starting, we need to help each other mutually, lets’s grow together and conquer these challenges. We have also started a website called Edusera, which helps people to learn different skills set a very minimum cost you may try that as well.
Join Groups for More Jobs (Apply Link is just below this block)
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job at GEA)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive – Business Analyst Recruitment
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- PTC is Hiring Technical Support- Graduates Job Opening
- Software Engineer Internship for 2024 and 2023 Batch
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- IBM Internship Drive for College Students
- Siemens Internship Drive for Students
- Software Engineer Job Opening by ServiceNow – Entry Level Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer Job Vacancy – Rachitech Off Campus Drive
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Recruitment Drive – Applications are Open
- CornerStone is Hiring Junior Engineer | Entry Level Jobs
- Accenture Off Campus Drive for Freshers – Any Graduate Can Apply
- Airbus Entry Level Recruitment – Data Scientist Job
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information