Last Updated on May 1, 2023 by GeeksGod
Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance Recruitment
Tata communications vacancy for the position of customer service. For more such off campus drives, job hiring and internship opportunity be updated on our website.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility for Tata Communications Vacancy
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Service Assurance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices. Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures. Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required Education: Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 years
Tata Communications Interview Questions
In Tata communications vacancy, they will inform you via mail that you are selected, once you are shortlisted you are supposed to attend their interview process where they will ask you few basic questions like:
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your strengths?
- What is your weakness?
- Would you be able to relocate to a different city?
- Would you be able to work during night shifts?
- What do you know by Tata Communications?
- Who is the CEO of Tata Communications?
- How many employees work in this company?
- Why you want to join our company?
- What is your salary expectations?
- What is your experience in this field?
- What is your hobby?
- Would you be able to manage your hobby and job work simultaneously
- Are you a fast learner, if yes then give example of one situation.
- If you are the volunteer, for conducting an event how would you conduct it, what are the things that you would keep in your mind?
Job Internship Best Platform?
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Vacancy)
Job Vacancy Suggestions
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information