Last Updated on January 21, 2024 by GeeksGod
Engineering Internship Drive
Leap Internship for 4th Year Students and Freshers | Engineering: In short, we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around – edtech & fintech! And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
Founder Profile: Internship for 4th Year Students and Freshers
Arnav Kumar is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets about Product, Business Models and Company Building, here
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
Responsibilities for Internship for 4th Year Students and Freshers
- Design, develop, and maintain the full stack of web applications, including front-end and back-end components
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and other developers
- Develop and implement RESTful APIs to connect front-end components to back-end systems
- Implement security and data protection measures, such as encryption and authentication
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to ensure they are functioning optimally
- Conduct POC on upcoming technologies and implement at scale.
|Leap Internship for 4th Year Students and Freshers | Engineering
|4th Year or above B.E./B.Tech student in Computer Science/IT.
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Skills for Internship for 4th Year Students and Freshers
- 4th Year or above B.E./B.Tech student in Computer Science/IT.
- Experience with front-end libraries/frameworks such as React, Angular or Next.js
- Experience with back-end frameworks such as Spring, Springboot or DropWizard.
- In depth knowledge of database systems such as MySQL,PostGreSQL,MongoDB,Cassandra etc.
- Understanding of web development principles, including security and data protection
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS and GCP
DURATION: Internship for 4th Year Students and Freshers
- 6 Months
- 1st Feb 2024 – 31st July 2024 (internship dates are not strict)
- No Backlogs
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (Internship for 4th Year Students)