Last Updated on July 5, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
Off Campus Drive 202NCR Off Campus Drive for Freshers – IT Helpdesk Analyst | Class 12 Passout: All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- Level 1 support for PC client issues e.g. desktop/laptop hardware, software, OS, printers, etc.
- Provide information on IT processes, general how-to queries and known outages.
- When a problem is reported, the Help Desk Analyst must analyze the symptoms, determine the root cause, review Knowledge Base instructions, provide resolution and document the relevant details.
- Escalate to appropriate Level 2 team when needed and monitor progress on critical priority tickets.
- Follow-up with Level 2 support teams for timely completion of tasks.
- Co-ordinate with third-party vendors like Dell and Canon for hardware issues.
- This job role requires candidates to provide IT support on inbound calls, web tickets and chat. The IT Help Desk team operates on 24×7 basis. Team members are required to work in rotational shifts and observe a 5-day working week.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 10 Operating System.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, MS Office 365 & internet technologies.
- Basic networking concepts, troubleshooting LAN/remote access problems.
- Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting Office365, MS Outlook 2016 or later
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, keep knowledge current.
EDUCATION & WORK HISTORY:
- Minimum qualification: HSC (Grade 12). Technical diploma is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Minimum six months experience in a technical support role.
- Candidates with prior experience in a technical, voice-based process will be given priority
- High proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Fluency in speech – Ability to hold a conversation with ease and minimal use of fillers.
- Clarity in speech – Neutral accent, appropriate rate of speech, pleasant voice and confident tone.
- Listening skills – Comprehend what is said, respond appropriately without interrupting the speaker.
OTHER ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- Telephone etiquette – basic call handling skills.
- Customer service skills (persuasion, empathy, helpfulness & positive attitude)
- Good business communication skills (e-mail)
|Job Title||NCR Off Campus Drive for Freshers – IT Helpdesk Analyst | Class 12 Passout|
|Description||Minimum qualification: HSC (Grade 12). Technical diploma is preferred, but not mandatory. Minimum six months experience in a technical support role. Candidates with prior experience in a technical, voice-based process will be given priority|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
What helps you in getting selected?
- Resume Creation Website: Click Here
- A resume or CV is the first thing that will reach your recruiter/employer.
- Your resume should not exceed more than a page.
- Your resume should mention your skills and projects (most important)
- Never send resume in docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
- Your resume should have a clear focus on the job position that you are looking forward to.
- Prepare for your exams through test series and learning material. (Edusera Recommended)
- Improve your communication skills.
- Maintain your Linkedin Profile (Highly recommended)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Job)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information