Last Updated on October 26, 2023 by GeeksGod
Microsoft Internship Opportunity for Graduates in User Experience Design Field
Microsoft Internship Opportunity: Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University graduates from every corner of the world. This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead
Security Operations Engineers are analysts who detect, respond, and remediate cyber security incidents. You are passionate about the latest security trends, and you collaborate with other product and engineering teams to improve security monitoring. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, and processes to leverage in day-to-day operations.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond
|Microsoft Internship Drive 2023: Security Operations Engineering
|Eligibility: University Graduates
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Responsibilities for Microsoft Internship Drive 2023
As a security engineer, you are dedicated to protecting the company and customers by analyzing the signals and alerts from various sources.
- Conduct initial analysis, assessing severity and depth of security incidents.
- Take measures to contain, mitigate and remediate incidents.
- Conduct RCA (root cause analysis) to help finetune detection and mitigation measures.
- Identify opportunities to automate tasks to achieve efficiency in SOC operations.
- Develop playbooks for new monitoring use cases.
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Internship Drive 2023
|Sep 01, 2023
|Up to 50% work from home
|Design & Creative
Expected Salary for Microsoft Internship
The average salary that you can expect from Microsoft Internship opportunity is approximately ₹ 30,000 – 40,000/month. The amount can vary, it is just an approximation of the average salary for the above position. We tried to give you information to the best of our knowledge. We hope this information has helped you in some or another way. Meanwhile, you can check other jobs from our homepage that suits your salary/CTC expectations.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Microsoft Internship Drive 2023)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information