Last Updated on September 28, 2023 by GeeksGod
Loreal is Hiring a Data Analytics Intern
Loreal Internship for Students and Graduates: For more than a hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal Research & Innovation (R&I) has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 4 100 L’Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, open to the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Loreal Internship for Students and Graduates
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a degree program in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- Foundational knowledge in Power BI, including academic understanding of M Query, DAX, and Visualization.
- Basic analytical skills with academic knowledge in hypothesis testing, predictive analytics, and clustering.
- Foundational knowledge in Python for data processing, visualization, and running basic predictive models.
- Foundational knowledge in Machine Learning and familiarity with models like LGBM and XGBoost.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically and analytically.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
|Job Title||Loreal Internship for Students & Graduates: Data Analytics Job 2023|
|Description||Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a degree program in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Good to have ;
- Power BI , Python and Data visualization
In the department of Research & Innovation: Loreal Internship for Students and Graduates
Type of contract : 6 – 9 months
Location: Mumbai, India
As an Intern, your main responsibilities are :
- Data Analysis and Visualization:
Develop and maintain basic Power BI dashboards and reports to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
Utilize academic knowledge of M Query and DAX to manipulate data and create measures in Power BI.
Implement visualization techniques to represent data in a clear and insightful manner.
- Predictive Analytics and Modeling:
Apply academic knowledge of predictive analytics techniques to assist in forecasting future events and trends.
Utilize foundational knowledge in hypothesis testing and clustering to assist in extracting meaningful insights from data.
Use Python for basic data processing, visualization, and to assist in running predictive models.
- Machine Learning:
Apply foundational knowledge of Machine Learning to assist in developing models and solutions.
Utilize academic understanding of popular Machine Learning models like LGBM and XGBoost.
- Documentation and Reporting:
Document all stages of the research and development process, including data collection, analysis, interpretation, and modeling.
Prepare and present regular updates and reports on project progress and outcomes.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Loreal Internship for Students and Graduates)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information