Last Updated on September 23, 2023 by GeeksGod
Genpact off-campus drive
Genpact Management Jobs 2023: Bcom freshers jobs are live, you can apply for entry-level positions. With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line.
We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing.
People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
|Job Title||Genpact Management Jobs 2023: Bcom Freshers Must Not Miss|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Genpact Management Jobs 2023
• B.Com Graduation
• Relevant work experience
• Good Communication Skills
• Ability to learn ERP systems
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel
Education LevelBachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingSep 19, 2023, 7:00:27 PM
Responsibilities for Genpact Management Jobs 2023
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain.
- • This includes the collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, credit balance disposition, and unclaimed property administration.
- • The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- • Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- • Ability to handle, trouble shoot, and resolve recurring or occasional bottlenecks
- • Effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- • Receive notification for reimbursement and perform acceptability analysis within threshold
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Genpact Management Jobs 2023)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information