Off Campus | Internship Drive
Entry Level Jobs 2023: Genpact is hiring freshers, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility criteria for genpact Entry Level Jobs 2023
- • B.Tech/MBA/MSc/MCA
- • Good experience in handling Section access part for various kinds of audience.
- • Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. Also helps in understanding and serving to the client’s requirements.
- Preferred qualifications
- • Knowledge of SQL will be preferred.
• Implement various data modeling, visualization and reporting techniques using Qlik Sense
• Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) techniques to maintain optimized data model
• Creating QVD’s and extracts for QVDs
• Create different types of charts for Qlik Sense Dashboard Analysis
• Provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet client requirements and are consistent with client’s current standards and processes
• Creating and maintaining of technical documentation for Qlik Sense dashboards
• Very good experience in handling multiple dashboard development and meeting client deadlines
• Vast experience of using Variables, Set Analysis, proper chart formatting’s and calculated columns
• Good experience in handling Section access part for various kinds of audience.
• Good hold on Entire life cycle of dashboard development, which involves, Requirement gathering, Data sourcing, Data Modeling, Dashboard, BI Reporting, Testing, Deployment, Production Support, technical documentation & Maintenance.
Qualifications we seek in you!
|Job Title||Genpact is Hiring Business Analyst | Entry Level Jobs|
|Description||• B.Tech/MBA/MSc/MCA • Good experience in handling Section access part for various kinds of audience. • Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. Also helps in understanding and serving to the client’s requirements. Preferred qualifications • Knowledge of SQL will be preferred.|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test): Click Here
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java and recommended website for Preparation is Edusera)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Entry Level Jobs 2023)
Be vigilant against deceptive job offers that demand payment. Legitimate job opportunities never involve any fees. Always remember, never pay any money under any circumstances. Trust your instincts and prioritize your safety.
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information