Cred Off Campus Drive 2023: Frontend SDET Intern Job – Join CRED Today!
Cred Off Campus Drive 2023: Frontend SDET Intern Job is your golden opportunity to become a part of CRED, an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals. At CRED, members are rewarded for their good financial behavior. This initiative was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long-lost virtue – trust.
The idea is to create a community centered around this virtue, striving continually to become more virtuous in this regard. The ultimate goal is to scale this behavior and create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. Building such a community requires a unique group, and that’s what CRED has – a community striving to make this vision come true.
Now, imagine a group of incredibly passionate and driven people given complete freedom to chase their goals in an uninhibited manner. What you get is something close to what we have at CRED; but, at CRED, it’s even better.
Here’s what awaits you at CRED when you join as a Frontend QA Intern.
What Will You Do in Cred Off Campus Drive 2023
- Develop and Maintain: You’ll develop and maintain automated test cases using mobile automation tools.
- Framework Enhancement: Explore framework design patterns and enhance the automation framework.
- Test Data Management: Create and maintain test data and test environment setups using tools.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with the testing team, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Analysis and Reporting: Analyze test results, identify defects, and report issues to the right owners.
- Code Reviews: Participate in code reviews and ensure the testability of new features.
- Stay Informed: Read automation testing planning and best practices documentations.
- On-Time Delivery: Deliver outcomes in a time-boxed manner meeting assurance quality standards.
- Effective Communication: Publish automation execution reports and issues effectively to project stakeholders.
Cred Off Campus Drive 2023-You Should Apply If You:
- Strong Programming: Have strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc).
- Automation Frameworks: Possess hands-on experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, and REST-Assured.
- Database Knowledge: Have basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle).
- Scripting Skills: Hold basic shell scripting skills.
- Version Control: Are familiar with version control systems like Git for collaboration and code management.
- Agile Understanding: Understand agile software development and testing methodologies.
- Quick Learner: Are willing to learn new technologies and tools quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical Mindset: Have an analytical mindset to debug complex issues and find potential areas of improvement.
- Communication Skills: Possess good communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
How Is Life at CRED?
Working at CRED instantly makes you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. Not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. Talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, stand-up comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. At CRED, people always have talent up their sleeves. With the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. At CRED, we guarantee good company.
Hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. And we realize pushing oneself is hard work. Which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves, and comprehensive health insurance.
To make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. There are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. Since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. A show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game.
There are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is, but that’s for one to discover. If you feel at home reading this, get in touch.
|Job Title||Cred Off Campus Drive 2023: Frontend SDET Intern Job|
|Description||Strong Programming: Have strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc).|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Cred Off Campus Drive 2023)
Be vigilant against deceptive job offers that demand payment. Legitimate job opportunities never involve any fees. Always remember, never pay any money under any circumstances. Trust your instincts and prioritize your safety.
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information