Last Updated on September 2, 2023 by GeeksGod
Caterpillar Associate Engineer- Electrical Engineer Jobs 2023
Caterpillar is Hiring Freshers: When you join Caterpillar, you’re joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
- Position Title: Associate Engineer-Electrical
- Job Location: Bangalore, KA-India
|Job Title||Caterpillar is Hiring Freshers – Electrical Engineer Jobs 2023|
|Description||Bachelor’s in electrical engineering degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience.|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
This position represents the entry level position within design engineering. The primary role of a Associate Engineer is that of an individual contributor working closely with Senior Engineer to deliver in project.
Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all the following:
- Design and development of new components, subsystems or processes.
- Support to validation, testing & certification activities of electrical components and subsystems.
- Work closely with Senior engineers to learn interaction with key suppliers on new product development.
- Communicate technical information to team members, suppliers and other units.
Key skills and Knowledge requirement: Caterpillar is Hiring Freshers
Electrical Engineer Jobs 2023
- Must have thorough knowledge of electrical engineering concepts- AC Generators (Alternators), Voltage Regulators, Controllers, Circuit Breakers (Must Have) Digital & Analog I/O modules and communication protocols (CAN, ethernet, RS232)(Delighter)
- Knowledge of 3D/2D design & PLM software (Delighter)
- Basic understanding of electrical components selection, electrical circuit design & simulation. (Electrical schematics, line diagram, system cost reduction, overall system architecture)
- Debugging of electrical circuits (Must have)
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and technical leadership.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills (Must have)
- Working knowledge of Creo, Creo schematics, electrical lines & Teamcenter (Delighter)
Required Qualifications for Caterpillar is Hiring Freshers
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Electrical Engineer Jobs 2023)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information