Last Updated on November 10, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 – Digital Content Job, for more such off campus drives be updated on our website.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 – Digital Content Job
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform various tasks related to content for the video catalog quality, under general supervision. This could involve tasks such as checking and/or fixing metadata, image, subtitles, audio and video assets to provide a seamless viewing experience to PV customers. The day to day job requires the individual to make judgment based decisions by following a standard operating procedure. The associate should have working knowledge of MS office to capture data on daily basis.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023
- · Must be a graduate in any stream
· Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
· Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
· Perform variety of tasks related to content for video catalog quality
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team, and should be flexible to work on multiple processes.
· Always look out for continuous process improvement opportunities in tasks they perform and should be able to drive these initiatives with support from their manager.
· Strong written and verbal communication.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023
- · Individuals with a passion for Movies/TV Shows.
· Ability to perform web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching information.
|Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 – Digital Content Job
|· Must be a graduate in any stream
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
How to crack HR Interview?
HR interviews are tricky, they try to check your attitude and psychology. This includes communication skills, the ability to handle pressure, the ability to think, and personality. These are the following questions that can help you in order to crack your placement interviews.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What your hobbies?
- Why do you want to join us?
- Who is the founder of our company?
- Where is our headquarter?
- Will you be able to reallocate?
- Would you be able to work during night shifts for our international clients?
- Will you be able to work under pressure?
- What is your strength? (example: work under pressure, agility, etc.)
- Which is your preferred location and why?
- Do you have any questions? (tip: If they asked you this question, then you can ask them the following questions)
- Does your company conducts hackathons for their employees (Since I am good at management, coding. Try to impress them)
- If I get selected for this role, is there any way to move upward in the hierarchy?
- Be polite all the time.
- Once, you are done with your interview, say thanks and then move confidently and close the cabin door without any noise.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information