Last Updated on March 14, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off-Campus | Internship Drive
Wipro Jobs, they are hiring for the position of Customer Service Representative for more such off campus drives, internships, work-from-home jobs, govt jobs, freshers jobs, students internships, scholarships, Coursera coupons and free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility for wipro jobs
Graduates in B.Com, B.A,BCA, BBA,BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons)
Full time MBA, BE, and B-tech graduates with minimum 6 months of BPO experience
You bring knowledge & expertise Required Experience
Experience 0- 2 yrs.
Excellent communication skills
Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge on MS Office
Defined career roadmap which offers growth opportunities
Performance based incentive program**
Investment in talent development and skills enhancement
Work life balance with 5 day work week
Collaborative environment with best in class professionals
Focus on colleague engagement and fun@work
Depends on Process/Client alignment
|Job Title||Wipro Jobs: Recruitment for Customer Service Representative 2022|
|Description||Graduates in B.Com, B.A,BCA, BBA,BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons) Full time MBA, BE, and B-tech graduates with minimum 6 months of BPO experience You bring knowledge & expertise Required Experience Experience 0- 2 yrs. Excellent communication skills Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge on MS Office|
|Estimated salary||Per year – 400000 (AED)|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
What helps you in getting selected?
- Resume Creation Website: Click Here
- A resume or CV is the first thing that will reach your recruiter/employer.
- Your resume should not exceed more than a page.
- Your resume should mention your skills and projects (most important)
- Never send resume in docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
- Your resume should have a clear focus on the job position that you are looking forward to.
- Prepare for your exams through test series and learning material. (Edusera Recommended)
- Improve your communication skills.
- Maintain your Linkedin Profile (Highly recommended)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming