Last Updated on May 10, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off Campus | Internship Drive
Texas Instrument Recruitment: Texas Instrument is Hiring Freshers – Layout Engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
|Job Title||Texas Instrument Recruitment – Design Engineer 2023 Job | Freshers Job|
|Description||Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test): Click Here
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java and recommended website for Preparation is Edusera)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information