Last Updated on November 5, 2023 by GeeksGod
Testing Jobs for Freshers
Software Tester Job with Germany Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023: Are you an independent learner who enjoys being challenged? Do you have an eye for detail, a high level of motivation, and a precise, systematic approach to work? If so, we would like to meet you.
|Software Tester Job with Germany Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
|All fields of study welcome
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Details about Job
Company Name: think-cell Software
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Attentive and detail-oriented
- Precise, systematic approach to work
- Highly self-motivated
- All fields of study welcome
- Highly flexible working hours
- Opportunity to improve our software by giving direct feedback to our developer team
- Opportunity to enhance existing processes
- Direct contact with our global customer base
- Very competitive salary
About our testing department: Germany Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
think-cell provides graphics software that performs most of the painstaking work of creating data-driven slides for professional Excel and PowerPoint users. As part of our technical support team, the testing department checks for usability and understandability of new features. It is up to the testing department to find out if features are available for all use cases.
Since think-cell is seamlessly integrated into Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, we have to pay close attention to think-cell’s compatibility with the supported Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Operating Systems, and their respective updates. It is up to the testing department to review those updates, install and test them in detail. As a software tester at think-cell, you will help improve products that over 1 000,000 professionals world-wide rely on.
About this job
think-cell is constantly being developed, and you get to ensure the proper functioning of all new features. This includes not only checking for faults but also for logical consistency and intelligibility of our products. Every time we issue a new think-cell version, which we regularly do, it is up to you to perform a final release test.
As you cannot constantly test every single feature of think-cell, we have developed automatic test routines. It will be an important part of your job to maintain, develop and enhance these automatic tests. As we need to know whether think-cell works with tablets, PCs, docking stations, smart phones etc., you will often get to test new hardware, too.
Every time an error occurs within our software, regardless of whether you, a customer or a colleague found it, we require a detailed and reliable reproduction of the error to fully understand, and subsequently resolve, the problem. You will be responsible for delivering the details that make it possible for us to reproduce the problem with ease on another computer. Your clarity of communication is crucial in allowing the problem to be fixed, so strong written communication skills is a must.
Our testing department also writes error reports in our internal system that document the error and everything related to it. After the error has been resolved by our developers, it is up to you to check if the problem has really disappeared. You will also be responsible for deepening our internal Knowledge Base to capture the ever evolving functionality of our product.
As our testers independently structure their work, we are looking for applicants with a high level of self-motivation. Some experience with Microsoft Office, particularly with PowerPoint and Excel, is a plus. We will be happy to teach you the rest. This position requires that you are fluent in both written and spoken English. Our testing department is still growing. This allows you to influence and build up your own working environment.
We offer flexible, family-friendly working hours and a permanent job with competitive pay. Don’t forget the in-office snacks and modern office located in the central historic district of Berlin!
We will only accept applications that contain a CV.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information