Last Updated on October 24, 2023 by GeeksGod
Software Engineering Jobs 2023: Pixxel is a space data company building a health monitor for our planet. We are doing that by deploying a constellation of some of the world’s most advanced earth imaging satellites in lower earth orbit and an analytics platform (on ground) with tools that enable easy application of this data across a multitude of sectors. Our fully deployed constellation will be capable of beaming down daily imagery of any place on earth.
Pixxel is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Engineer with a passion for satellite image processing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a hyperspectral image processing pipeline, ensuring the data is ready for advanced analytics and scientific research. You will play a crucial role in making the image processing workflow more autonomous and efficient by engineering and assembling all necessary protocols through coding and code engineering. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with scientists for better code engineering.
|Software Engineering Jobs 2023: Pixel Off Campus Placement Drive
|Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Responsibilities: Software Engineering Jobs 2023
- Develop, optimize, maintain, and streamline software code for hyperspectral image processing, including data preprocessing, calibration, and spectral analysis.
- Work on making the image processing pipeline autonomous through code engineering, automation, and optimization.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and researchers to provide technical support for their coding-based experiments and projects.
- Ensure the reliability and accuracy of image processing codes and protocols, and perform rigorous testing.
- Documentation: Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation for all developed code, protocols, and processes.
- Continuously optimize and improve the image processing pipeline for speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in hyperspectral image processing techniques and contribute to the adoption of new technologies and methodologies.
Requirements:Software Engineering Jobs 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in Python language. Deep and up-to-date understanding of programming languages, software development methodologies, and relevant tools and technologies.
- Expert in code engineering, optimization, and performance tuning.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code. Proficiency in version control systems (e.g., Git) and code documentation practices.
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable components, identifying root causes, and devising elegant and efficient solutions.
- Need to have a creative mindset to problem-solving. Can think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions when faced with challenging issues.
- The software engineering field is dynamic, with new technologies emerging regularly. The candidate should be adaptable and eager to learn and stay current with industry trends and tools.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.