Last Updated on November 6, 2023 by GeeksGod
Finance Analyst Jobs 2023
Caterpillar Campus Drive 2023: When you join Caterpillar, you’re joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
Caterpillar Campus Drive 2023- Job Purpose
Caterpillar Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, off-highway diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve been helping customers build a better, more sustainable world and are committed and contributing to a reduced-carbon future. Our innovative products and services, backed by our global dealer network, provide exceptional value that helps customers succeed.
When you join Caterpillar, you’re joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
Supports the Treasury Center of Excellence Cash Management or Treasury Technology processes in a shared services environment. Incumbent has a comprehensive knowledge of the organization’s Treasury processes & systems. Performs treasury operational services in the most cost effective and high-quality way possible to customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within the Treasury team and support the Center of Excellence.
|Job Title||Caterpillar Campus Drive 2023: Finance Analyst Job|
|Description||Requires a college degree in finance, economics, business administration or information technology related field or equivalent experience in the areas of foreign exchange, commodity management, economics, cash management, banking, financial markets or funding Incumbents are generally exposed to several areas of finances a Finance Analyst to develop skills, knowledge, and experience necessary for higher level finance positions|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Caterpillar Campus Drive 2023
- This is generally an entry level staff position in Treasury for hires pursuing a finance career
- This position reports to Treasury supervisors or Managers in Treasury
- This position will develop a foundational understanding of Caterpillar’s business and finance practices, systems, and procedures
- Perform Treasury operation functions such as running data, extracting report, reconciliation, FX support, month end closing activities
- Provide Treasury technology support in terms of provisioning access, Bank account management data & support to the Global Treasury system users
- Participate in the improvement ideas and projects
- Apply general finance & Treasury related principles
- Gain knowledge of Caterpillar’s philosophy, products, dealers and organization
- Ability to work in night shifts to support Global operations
- The Finance Analyst will be exposed to a variety of Finance & Treasury functions and will:
- Accomplish a high level of output with a broad range of basic Treasury operation functions
- Perform data input into Treasury systems
- Perform day-to-day job responsibilities based on Job needs
- The Finance Analyst analyses relevant data, provides feedback, and influences decisions
- Typically, decisions will impact low risk issues or the analysis will be used by higher level finance people in their decisions
- Finance responsibilities are of low complexity such as basic financial task, cash functions, Treasury technology support functions, receivable administration, country risk analysis, reconciliations, running reports etc.
- Prepare corporate reports for external reporting & collect bank support data
- Finance Analysts demonstrate knowledge and ability to independently handle business issues
- They demonstrate good communication skills and display a high degree of initiative and accountability
- The incumbent is expected to work independently to complete assignments
Eligibility for Caterpillar Campus Drive 2023
- Strong business acumen with a high degree of process and functional knowledge of end-to-end Treasury processes, finance transformation, global business services
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with multiple Business Units and teams across the globe
- Experience supporting Cash Management and Treasury Technology processes in a shared services environment preferred
- Strategic mindset, action-oriented, drive for continuous improvement, ability to manage change and embrace disruption
- Ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholder groups to drive outcomes
- Incumbent must demonstrate initiative, leadership, excellent analytical skills, problem solving, good judgment and superior communication skills.
- Highest level of integrity with attention to detail
- Knowledge of the decision-making process and associated tools and techniques; ability to accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment
- Microsoft 0ffice365: strong knowledge of main applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams,…)
- Requires a college degree in finance, economics, business administration or information technology related field or equivalent experience in the areas of foreign exchange, commodity management, economics, cash management, banking, financial markets or funding
- Incumbents are generally exposed to several areas of finances a Finance Analyst to develop skills, knowledge, and experience necessary for higher level finance positions
- Work Timings – 01:00PM -10:00PM IST( May get extended for 2 hours)
- Moderate travel required (between 5% to 15% of working time)
Top Candidates will also have:
- Prior experience in:
- Treasury management
- Cash management
- Treasury technology management
- Working in a Shared Service environment
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply now for Caterpillar Campus Drive 2023: Click Here!
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information