Last Updated on January 14, 2024 by GeeksGod
SAP Off Campus Placement Drive
SAP Entry Level Job Openings:
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you`ll do
Do you like DevOps, Kubernetes and UNIX / Linux system internals? Are you keen to use your software engineering skills to improve operations as if it’s a software problem? Then become a HANA Reliability Engineer!
With SAP HANA Cloud, we offer our industry-leading database as a cloud service – with unlimited scaling and enterprise-grade quality and reliability built into the product.
The HANA Reliability Engineering team is a dedicated team of talented software engineers who are responsible for keeping the wide range of microservices that are part of HANA Cloud running and are responsible for overall system reliability, availability and performance. In addition, they continuously improve the product by focused development and engineering efforts and by contributing to incident management, common issue mitigation automation and monitoring.
You’ll join an agile and diverse HANA Cloud development team and become their partner on the system engineering and product operation side. You’ll be learning HANA Cloud microservice internal functionality and system operation principles. You are involved in incident management and emergency responses.
But your responsibility doesn’t end when the issue is solved. With growing experience, you will be able to identify pattern and use your analytical and problem-solving skills to work on the most complicated and difficult engineering tasks in order to automate and mitigate common issues within the various HANA Cloud microservices.
You’ll focus on automatization, system design and improvements to system resilience. And by doing so, you improve the experience of all our many HANA Cloud customers.
With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
Partner Services Hub is a global organisation with a focus on nurturing our thriving ecosystem of over 23,000 SAP partners globally (Channel, Service, and Innovation). We offer a range of enablement and support services to SAP’s Partner Ecosystem.
Eligibility Criteria for SAP Entry Level Job Openings
- University degree in computer science or related areas with excellent grades
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a plus – interest and enthusiasm in both areas is a must
- Programming experience in at least one of the following programming languages: Golang, Python or Java
- Practical experience in using Linux bash scripting for automation
- Very good communication skills in English
|SAP Entry Level Job Openings: Freshers Must Apply in 2024
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
DESIRABLE SKILLS for SAP Entry Level Job Openings
- Fresher or Working experience of 1-3 Years
- Experience gained in the IT/Software sector is an advantage.
- Fluency in any Asian Languages a Strong Added Advantage
- Type of position: Permanent
- Work location: SAP Labs India, Gurgaon
- Shift Timing: Early Morning (06:30-15:30 hrs.) /Morning (08:30-17:30 hrs.) / Afternoon (12:00-21:00 hrs.) Travel: Limited, to corporate events
We build breakthroughs together for SAP Entry Level Job Openings
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion-SAP Entry Level Job Openings
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: SAP Entry Level Job Openings
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379001 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (SAP Entry Level Job Openings)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information