Last Updated on November 21, 2023 by GeeksGod
Recruitment Drive by Samsung
Samsung Harman Off Campus Drive 2023 | C++ Embedded System: As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
|Samsung Harman Off Campus Drive 2023 | C++ Embedded System
|Degree in Computer science or similar disciplines
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
We are looking for a embedded software engineering intern to take part of the embedded software development lifecycle.
- To take part of Static Code Analysis check.
- To take part of Unit Testing using Google Test Framework.
Requirement and Skills
- Degree in Computer science or similar disciplines
- Knowledge on Embedded C / C++
- Basic knowledge on SDLC, Agile
- Experience on hands on development and trouble shooting on embedded targets.
- Working knowledge on Linux Platform.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.