Last Updated on October 11, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off Campus Drive 2023
System Engineer Jobs: True leaders are always learning. Moody’s is home to information architects, thinkers, builders, and passionate problem solvers, a collection of diverse viewpoints working together to bring out our best. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody’s System Engineer Job helps an individual to get into a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level.
Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
|Job Title||Moody's Recruitment Drive 2023: System Engineer Jobs|
|Description||• Excellent communication and documentation skills.|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Moody’s System Engineer Jobs
The Technology Services Group (TSG) works with our customers to deliver, maintain, and support solutions hosted on VMware, Linux and Windows platforms. This exciting Systems Engineer role involves working with key business units and a wide range of infrastructure to ensure our customers get the best out of these technologies.
Role/Responsibilities in Moody’s System Engineer Jobs
- • Strong experience troubleshooting issues and performing corrective actions
- • Strong experience managing and supporting large VMware vSphere environments
- • Experience with PowerShell or Bash scripts and automation tools such as Terraform or
- • Experience with Git, Github, Azure DevOps or other version control systems
- • Experience troubleshooting and administering Windows Servers and server roles
- • Basic Linux troubleshooting skills preferably with RHEL / CentOS distributions
- • Basic understanding of storage technologies such as VNX/Unity, Nutanix and Cohesity
- • Basic Networking knowledge to support troubleshooting
- • Experience working within a global team with good communication skills
- • Interaction with NOC, SOC and other business support areas for problem escalations,
- resolutions, reporting and coordination
- • Previous experience working with a ticketing system such as ServiceNow as well as following
- change management processes
- • Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Zenoss, LogicMonitor preferred
Skills Required :
• VMware vSphere, ESXi, Virtualization.
• Git, Github, Azure DevOps or other VCS.
• Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell, Bash or other scripting skills.
• Windows Expertise (Server 2012 – 2019), Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS.
• Basic Linux Administration (RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu).
• Azure or AWS public cloud.
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
Eligibility Criteria for Moody’sSystem Engineer Jobs
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Ticketing system preferably ServiceNow
• Monitoring administration exposure
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (System Engineer Jobs)