Last Updated on January 8, 2024 by GeeksGod
Fresher job in Microsoft
Microsoft Off Campus Drive for Freshers: Azure is the world’s leading cloud offering, trusted by hundreds of millions of users worldwide. More than ever, our customers are betting on the cloud and expecting Microsoft to deliver an unparalleled experience, including when dealing with their most sensitive data.
To further increase adoption by government, public administrations, and other highly regulated customers, we have embarked on an initiative to deliver Sovereign Cloud solutions in select regions, meeting unique technical, legal, and operational requirements.
The Azure Sovereign platform team is the Microsoft engineering team that builds the platform and tooling required to build, deploy, and manage various Sovereign Clouds for our global customers. We are looking for a Principal software engineer to lead development of services, tools and solutions. As part of the role, you will be responsible for building services and tools that simplifies and reduces the Cloud build-out time. You will be building solutions that overcomes the complexities and challenges in Sovereign cloud management. This will be a place where you will innovate to overcome current technology, you will bring in solutions which solve resiliency, scale, security, compliance for our global customers across various Azure Geographies.
As a team, we are interested in smart, self-driven individuals, with a positive can-do attitude, who come to work with a smile and enjoy writing clean and elegant code. We value passion, creativity, teamwork, agility, accountability, inclusivity, and desire to learn new complex technical areas. An unquenchable drive to write code, own quality, and a passion for helping ship high quality software is a must. The team is supportive of flexible work, and candidates may work from home up to 50% of the time. We are looking for the candiate in either of one of the three hubs (Bangalore, Hyderabad or Noida).
|Microsoft Off Campus Drive for Freshers | Software Engineer Jobs 2024
|Freshers (Up to 50% work from home)
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Responsibilities for Microsoft Off Campus Drive for Freshers
- Contribute towards building the Azure Sovereign Cloud platform that makes it possible for supporting multiple classes of applications accounting for application consistency, availability, and security
- Works in collaboration with teams across a single organization to develop reliable, scalable, and high-performance, software designs
- Partners with engineering and Program Management teams to understand customer, business, and technical requirements to provide feedback to Azure Engineering
- Triages, troubleshoots, and repairs complex live site issues by applying expertise in software and hardware components and features
- Rapid cloud scale deployment of code and monitoring of telemetry
- Design, develop and operate large scale, efficient and reliable cloud services
- Drive continuous improvement on service quality and cogs efficiency
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Educational resources
- Discounts on products and services
- Savings and investments
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Generous time away
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click here (Microsoft Off Campus Drive for Freshers)