Last Updated on October 28, 2023 by GeeksGod
Microsoft Data Analyst Internship: Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University graduates from every corner of the world. This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data, developing insightful reports and dashboards, and interpreting data through historical trends and patterns.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts, and should have the ability to interpret data through historical trends and patterns to perform analysis. The candidate should also have the ability to build Power BI visualizations to develop insightful reports and dashboards.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond
|Microsoft Data Analyst Internship Drive 2023
|Support in building Power BI visualizations to present data insights and recommendations
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
- Assist in collecting, cleaning, and transforming data from various sources
- Perform data analysis using mathematical and statistical methods and tools
- Support in building Power BI visualizations to present data insights and recommendations
- Utilize MS Excel for data manipulation, basic analysis, and reporting tasks
- Write and execute data queries using SQL, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks or other data analysis programming languages.
- Document data processes, findings, and solutions
- Communicate data analysis results and recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate with other data analysts and team members on data projects
- Learn and apply new data technologies and best practices
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.