Last Updated on January 10, 2024 by GeeksGod
Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
Juspay Developer Hiring Challenge 2024: Juspay Technologies is looking for Functional programmers to join their team in Bangalore. You are just 2 hours away to complete your first step to joining Juspay.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility Criteria for Juspay Developer Hiring Challenge
- YOE – 1 to 5 years of industry experience
- Open for developers from SDK, Backend, Data Science, and System design Background
|08 – 30 LPA
Who we are looking for Juspay Developer Hiring Challenge 2023
This mind-boggling vision requires nothing less than a magical approach. We are looking for magicians who can leverage FP to cast out magic through their code. We are looking for Inventors who can pioneer the next big technological inventions in payments
Responsible Creator: Who are ready to take up big responsibilities and endure pain to conquer them?
Development Artist: Do you see aesthetic in your code?
FP Seeker: Are you curious about FP or have identified FP as your way?
If you resonate with any of the above, you might just be the right person for the role.
|Juspay Developer Hiring Challenge 2024
|Experience: 1-5 years Compensation: 08 – 30 LPA Job Location: Bangalore
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
How to crack HR Interview?
HR interviews are tricky, they try to check your attitude and psychology. This includes communication skills, the ability to handle pressure, the ability to think, and personality. These are the following questions that can help you in order to crack your placement interviews.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What your hobbies?
- Why do you want to join us?
- Who is the founder of our company?
- Where is our headquarter?
- Will you be able to reallocate?
- Would you be able to work during night shifts for our international clients?
- Will you be able to work under pressure?
- What is your strength? (example: work under pressure, agility, etc.)
- Which is your preferred location and why?
- Do you have any questions? (tip: If they asked you this question, then you can ask them the following questions)
- Does your company conducts hackathons for their employees (Since I am good at management, coding. Try to impress them)
- If I get selected for this role, is there any way to move upward in the hierarchy?
- Be polite all the time.
- Once, you are done with your interview, say thanks and then move confidently and close the cabin door without any noise.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Juspay Developer Hiring Challenge)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information