Last Updated on November 12, 2023 by GeeksGod
Java Developer jobs in Bangalore
Java Springboot Jobs in India 2023: Tesco in Bengaluru is a multi-disciplinary team serving our customers, communities, and planet a little better every day across markets. Our goal is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardising processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility through technology solutions, and empowering our colleagues to do even more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise, a wide network of teams, and strong governance, we reduce complexity, thereby offering high-quality services for our customers.
Tesco in Bengaluru, established in 2004 to enable standardisation and build centralised capabilities and competencies, makes the experience better for our millions of customers worldwide and simpler for over 400,000 colleagues.
|Java Springboot Jobs in India 2023 |Tesco Recruitment
|Writing clear and efficient code of apps from scratch.
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
In this role,
- My impact reaches across the team in which I work. I provide technical leadership of medium to large features; participating in their design and taking accountability for their delivery. Implementing and shipping end-to-end stories and am starting to understand the deeper problems in my part of the business and play a role of an expert.
- I build and prioritize my own work by understanding the problems my team faces and proposing; implementing; and delivering solutions to them. I utilize data driven decision making techniques; to encouraging optimal outcomes whilst accepting appropriate trade-offs.
- I take the lead on major components or small services as appropriate. At this level I display a degree of ownership for the work conducted by the team and am experienced enough to know when I need support. I am able to identify risks and raise these as appropriate.
- I support; coach; and mentor those around me. As junior engineers join the team; I am assisting them through their onboarding process and leaning on my past experience to help get them up to speed. Whilst I may not formally be a mentor for other engineers; I am someone that individuals across the team will come to for advice and help. I prioritize sharing skills and technical knowledge across my team
- I contribute to the raising the quality bar of my team’s codebase; both in the code that I produce and by helping to peer review code written by other team members
- I have a good understanding of best practices across the industry and of Tesco architectural standards. I make sure to put these principles and standards into practice when completing my work. I am aware of the best testing and deployment strategies in the industry and have a view on the suitability of implementing these within my team.
Working experience on Spring Boot; Java; Azure; Terraform; AWS, DevOps
Writing clear and efficient code of apps from scratch.
Understanding the project’s requirements and design wireframes and translating them into code while maintaining code quality and its reusability.
Experience Connecting To DBs And Running Queries.
Good to have cloud computing knowledge preferably AWS. Be part of on-calls and take preventive steps for recurring issues Cloud General Skill Set :
Additional Information: Java Springboot Jobs in India 2023 |Tesco Recruitment
On behalf of Tesco Bengaluru, we must caution all job seekers and educational institutions that Tesco Bengaluru does not authorise any third parties to release employment offers or conduct recruitment drives via a third party. Hence, beware of inauthentic and fraudulent job offers or recruitment drives from any individuals or websites purporting to represent Tesco. Further, Tesco Bengaluru does not charge any fee or other emoluments for any reason (including without limitation, visa fees) or seek compensation from educational institutions to participate in recruitment events.
Accordingly, please check the authenticity of any such offers before acting on them and where acted upon, you do so at your own risk. Tesco Bengaluru shall neither be responsible for honouring or making good the promises made by fraudulent third parties, nor for any monetary or any other loss incurred by the aggrieved individual or educational institution.
In the event that you come across any fraudulent activities in the name of Tesco Bengaluru, please feel free report the incident at [email protected]
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.