Last Updated on July 18, 2022 by GeeksGod
Scholarship for MBA Students
IDFC FIRST Bank is providing scholarships to students enrolled in 1st year of 2-year full-time MBA programmes across selected colleges in India. The scholarship programme is aimed at helping MBA students who need financial support in managing their tuition fees.
Eligibility for Scholarship
|Indian students who are enrolled in the 1st year of full-time MBA programmes for 2022-24 batch at selected educational institutions may apply for this scholarship. Annual family income of applicants should not be more than INR 6 lakhs.
|Prizes & Rewards:
|INR 2 lakhs (INR 1 lakh/year)
|Last Date to Apply:
|Online applications only
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Register Now: Click Here (Scholarship)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information