Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/ or related Engineering Programs across ALL Engineering Colleges in India & US (Batch 2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026)
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members
- The batch of 2022 is not eligible to participate in this competition
- The participating students can be from any specialization
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college
|Job Title||Flipkart is Hiring Software Development Challenge | Off Campus Drive|
|Description||This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/ or related Engineering Programs across ALL Engineering Colleges in India & US (Batch 2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026)|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
What helps you in getting selected?
- Resume Creation Website: Click Here
- A resume or CV is the first thing that will reach your recruiter/employer.
- Your resume should not exceed more than a page.
- Your resume should mention your skills and projects (most important)
- Never send resume in docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
- Your resume should have a clear focus on the job position that you are looking forward to.
- Prepare for your exams through test series and learning material. (Edusera Recommended)
- Improve your communication skills.
- Maintain your Linkedin Profile (Highly recommended)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Genpact is Hiring Associate – Freshers Job
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- Guidewire is Hiring Junior Technical Support Engineer – Fresher Jobs
- ThermoFisher Off Campus Drive for Freshers | Electrical / Electronic Engineering Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- SAP Technical Consulting Virtual Internship Program
- [Free] Cognizant Virtual Experience Program with Certificate
- Virtual Internship in Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- Byjus is Hiring Business Development Executive | Freshers Recruitment
- TCS is Hiring Diploma Engineer Trainee | Recruitment Drive for 2022 Batch
- Jobs and Internships for Graduates and Students
- Yes Bank is Hiring Personal Banker | Recruitment Drive for Freshers
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information