Last Updated on October 25, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off Campus Drive 2023 by DHL
DHL Off Campus Drive 2023: We offer motivated, creative minds the best opportunities for development in a fast-growing industry. In addition to offers for personal and professional development, you will benefit from collegial mentoring, individual room for development, and creative and innovative project work. You will work in a motivated and success-oriented team and can actively shape the digital transformation. Attractive compensation and benefits top off your commitment.
Eligibility Criteria for DHL Off Campus Drive 2023
- As an Associate DevOps Engineer, having development skill is a huge plus.
- You are able to work independently, prioritize and organize your tasks under time and workload pressure.
- Working in a multinational environment, you can expect cross-region collaboration with teams around the globe, thus being advanced in spoken and written English will be certainly useful.
|Job Title||DHL Off Campus Drive 2023:Devops Job|
|Description||As an Associate DevOps Engineer, having development skill is a huge plus. You are able to work independently, prioritize and organize your tasks under time and workload pressure. Working in a multinational environment, you can expect cross-region collaboration with teams around the globe, thus being advanced in spoken and written English will be certainly useful.|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Desirable qualifications: DHL Off Campus Drive 2023
- Knowledge in data analysis, dashboard generation and query generation (Splunk, Power BI, …).
- Knowledge in Low-Code app development, process automation (Power Platform, Appian, …).
- Knowledge in Business Process Modelling (Bizagi).
- Knowledge in Finance Accounting Environment (ideally SAP).
- Knowledge in process analysis and optimization (Six Sigma, Lean, …).
- Knowledge of service management/support/operations (monitoring, ticketing tools, escalation processes…).
Other requirements: DHL Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical understanding: Understanding of IT systems.
- Problem-solving skills: ability to identify and solve problems.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Teamwork skills: ability to work collaboratively and international as part of a team.
- Flexibility: ability to adapt to changing requirements.
YOU DON’T JUST CONTRIBUTE TO BETTER BUSINESS RESULTS.
YOU ARE CONNECTING COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD WITH EACH OTHER.
Deutsche Post DHL Group employs half a million people in 220 countries and territories. For this, it also needs exemplary support and comprehensive expertise. Finance Operations provides our DPDHL Group divisions with the full range of operational financial services (including – OTC, PTP, RTR). Our goal is to be the best and most cost-effective provider of all financial services for our Group companies, so that the Group can fully concentrate on its core business as a logistics service provider.
Our team of 650 employees provides high quality service and efficient solutions that improve global financial processes. With a strong focus on process optimization and digitalization, we have created a dynamic and efficient working environment that is shaping the digital future of the Group.
Your responsibilities and challenges: DHL Off Campus Drive 2023
The Finance Operations – BPO team is responsible for three areas.
- Strategic finance projects for and with all DPDHL divisions
- Classic process optimization projects for the Finance Operations division
Responsibilities as Automation Designer – RPA (UiPath)
Depending on your experience you will:
- Provide support for RPA processes in collaboration with the German team, including development, testing, and implementation of digital process automation solutions at the Shared Service Center, while ensuring continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- You provide sustainable, state-of-the-art solutions that can be scaled, maintained, and ideally continuously improved to support RPA processes.
In detail: DHL Off Campus Drive 2023
- Own responsibility for maintaining, improving, and defining support solutions for new and existing process automations.
- Implementation using our RPA tool of choice, “UiPath,” in conjunction with other technologies such as Bizagi (BPM), Abbyy (OCR), or Cognesys (NLP).
- Design and identification of manual and automated support measures for our new and existing automation solutions in collaboration with our process analysts, automation architects, and project managers.
- Working in an agile project setup with product backlogs and user stories.
- Regular exchange with other Digitalization and Business Process Optimization colleagues to promote and implement harmonization, standardization, and best practices.
In addition, you will advise and support our accounting departments – focusing on the automation designers – on process optimization, IT systems, and digitalization options for the current support setup, and contribute your expertise to the strategic further development of the finance area with regard to profitability, efficiency, and quality of the currently existing automation landscape.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (DHL Off Campus Drive 2023)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information