Last Updated on December 9, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off Campus Drive 2023
Software Engineering Job Vacancies For Freshers by FINStart 2023: Our FINStart Rotational Program opportunities will be available soon! In the meantime, we would love to engage with those who are looking to kick start their career in 2024 and be part of our talent pool.
Please apply online here to leave your details and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we’re ready to welcome your application.
|Software Engineering Job Vacancies For Freshers by FINStart 2023
|Knowledge in Business, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
About our FINStart Rotational Program: Software Engineering Job Vacancies For Freshers
This unique development program is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career, by enhancing your skills, building meaningful relationships, and participating in challenging and innovative projects while rotating through various areas of the firm.
You will be supported with mentorship and training throughout the program to help guide your career development and while you take on various challenges you will get to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
Here’s what you can expect-Software Engineering Job Vacancies For Freshers
- A development program designed to give you exposure to our different business areas within the Engineering paths to gain an understanding of Finastra as a whole.
- Rotations may include spending 12 months across different areas such as Payments, Lending, Retail banking or our Engineering Centre of Excellence.
- An enriching learning and mentorship program, which will help you enhance your career and develop highly transferable technical skills.
- The opportunity to develop meaningful relationships with various teams across Finastra.
- A chance to learn more about the fintech industry and how you can contribute to a world of open finance.
- Being part of a global FinStarter cohort across the globe within different functions and areas of the business and joining numerous developmental and social events
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model, both from home and from the office.
What you’ll do: Software Engineering Job Vacancies For Freshers
- Within each rotation you will be placed into the engineering teams and will support on a variety of activities, for example:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyses user needs to determine technical requirements
- Technical design, systems analysis, coding, unit and integration testing of changes to existing applications.
- Create Unit Tests, with the goal of increasing test coverage of overall system
- Support and Enhance Nightly Build Automations
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to deliver various technology solutions
- Be an active team player in an agile development environment
- Maintenance of existing features/modules
- Interpreting internal/external business challenges and recommending design solutions or best practices to improve products, processes, or services
Rotation pathways will depend on various factors, including your career interests, development needs, location, and business demands. Once you have completed the FINStarter program, you will have the opportunity to align yourself with an area of our business based on your interests, capabilities, and business needs.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply now: Click Here (Software Engineering Job Vacancies For Freshers)