Last Updated on November 4, 2023 by GeeksGod
Recruitment drive for freshers 2024
Deloitte Off Campus Drive for 2024 Batch: At Deloitte, we do not offer you just a job, but a career in the highly sought-after Risk Management field. We are the business leader in the risk market. We work with a vision to make the world more prosperous, trustworthy, and safe. Our clients, primarily based outside of India, are large, complex organizations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services. In the process, they encounter various risks and the work we do to help them address these risks is increasingly important to their success—and to the strength of the economy and public security.
By joining us, you will get to work with diverse teams of professionals who design, manage and implement operations related to risk-centric solutions across a variety of risk domains for supporting global clients primarily based outside of India. In the process, you will gain exposure to the risk-centric challenges faced in today’s world by organizations across a range of industry sectors and become subject matter specialists in those areas and develop into a well-rounded professional who not only has the depth in few risk domains, but also has width of exposure to wide variety of risk domains.
|Deloitte Off Campus Drive for 2024 Batch
|B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Work you’ll do
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects across Risk & Financial Advisory.
You will have the opportunity to work across diverse Offering Portfolios and Industries, housed under Portfolio-wide, Operating Units. Our dynamic structure enables our professionals to specialize on their skills, while keeping our businesses agile to the current critical needs of our clients and capture developing opportunities in the evolving markets.
You will also gain exposure to multiple technology risk domains like cyber incident simulations, security testing, ethical hacking, cyber incident response, cloud application security, secure software, forensics, and IT controls to name some key areas.
Professionals will gain exposure to the following leading-edge security solutions related to Application Security (Packaged ERP suites like SAP, Oracle, Oracle GRC, SAP GRC, Onapsis, Virtual Forge); Security Monitoring (Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight, CrowdStrike, Windows Defender ATP, Carbon Black)
In this role, you will build on your foundational expertise in technology and business to be able to design, implement, test, manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working in multi- geographic time zones). You will also gain exposure to multiple technology risk domains like cyber incident simulations, security testing, ethical hacking, cyber incident response, cloud application security, secure software, forensics, and IT controls, to name some key areas.
In this role, you will build on your foundational specialization in technology and business to be able to design, implement, test, manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working in multi- geographic time zones).
Your experiences could include:
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Integrating business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation
- Assisting forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover patterns and assessing through predictive modeling capabilities
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliances to the regulations, and law of the land and in safeguarding their mission critical assets
We are strategic thinkers and technology specialists who help our clients manage critical and complex business solutions with focus on risk management. Our professionals focus on deployment and maintenance of complex solutions for organizations that help address and manage risks and/or drives operational, financial, and regulatory compliance processes; as well as create solutions that manage the risk associated with the IT itself. We also make extensive use of data, statistical, and quantitative analysis; rules-based methods; and explanatory and predictive modeling in order to bring insights to client issues in the forensic and transaction domains.
- B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
- Graduating year – 2024
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears
- Student has not been assessed by Deloitte in the past six months
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments.
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Hyderabad office, represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
At Deloitte, we value our people and work to build an inclusive culture, where our people are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. Our commitment has led to outstanding results in terms of attracting, retaining, and advancing a diverse workforce. We drive multiple efforts focused on intentional hiring, increasing awareness and sensitization, and ensuring a safe work environment for all professionals. Deloitte is recognized as an employer of choice across a range of aspects, including inclusion, well-being, innovation, leadership, and a place to start your career. To learn more, check out our latest accolades.
Benefits to help you thrive
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. Our comprehensive rewards program helps us deliver a distinctly Deloitte experience that helps that empowers our professionals to thrive mentally, physically, and financially—and live their purpose. To support our professionals and their loved ones, we offer a broad range of benefits. Eligibility requirements may be based on role, tenure, type of employment and/ or other criteria.
From developing a standout resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.