Last Updated on October 24, 2023 by GeeksGod
Deloitte Off-Campus Drive
Deloitte Analyst Job Openings 2023: At Deloitte, we do not offer you just a job, but a career in the highly sought-after Risk Management field. We are the business leader in the risk market. We work with a vision to make the world more prosperous, trustworthy, and safe.
Our clients, primarily based outside of India, are large, complex organizations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services. In the process, they encounter various risks and the work we do to help them address these risks is increasingly important to their success—and to the strength of the economy and public security.
By joining us, you will get to work with diverse teams of professionals who design, manage and implement operations related to risk-centric solutions across a variety of risk domains for supporting global clients primarily based outside of India. In the process, you will gain exposure to the risk-centric challenges faced in today’s world by organizations across a range of industry sectors and become subject matter specialists in those areas and develop into a well-rounded professional who not only has the depth in few risk domains, but also has width of exposure to wide variety of risk domains.
|Deloitte Analyst Job Openings 2023: Recruitment Drive
|B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Work you’ll do: Deloitte Analyst Job Openings 2023
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects across Risk & Financial Advisory.
You will have the opportunity to work across diverse Offering Portfolios and Industries, housed under Portfolio-wide, Operating Units. Our dynamic structure enables our professionals to specialize on their skills, while keeping our businesses agile to the current critical needs of our clients and capture developing opportunities in the evolving markets.
You will also gain exposure to multiple technology risk domains like cyber incident simulations, security testing, ethical hacking, cyber incident response, cloud application security, secure software, forensics, and IT controls to name some key areas.
Professionals will gain exposure to the following leading-edge security solutions related to Application Security (Packaged ERP suites like SAP, Oracle, Oracle GRC, SAP GRC, Onapsis, Virtual Forge); Security Monitoring (Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight, CrowdStrike, Windows Defender ATP, Carbon Black)
In this role, you will build on your foundational expertise in technology and business to be able to design, implement, test, manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working in multi- geographic time zones). You will also gain exposure to multiple technology risk domains like cyber incident simulations, security testing, ethical hacking, cyber incident response, cloud application security, secure software, forensics, and IT controls, to name some key areas.
In this role, you will build on your foundational specialization in technology and business to be able to design, implement, test, manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working in multi- geographic time zones).
Your experiences could include: Deloitte Analyst Job Openings 2023
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Integrating business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation
- Assisting forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover patterns and assessing through predictive modeling capabilities
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliances to the regulations, and law of the land and in safeguarding their mission critical assets
- B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
- Graduating year – 2024
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears
- Student has not been assessed by Deloitte in the past six months
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.