Last Updated on November 20, 2023 by GeeksGod
Deloitte ServiceNow – Tech Support – Analyst – HYD
Deloitte is Hiring Analyst: The Relations Program team manages and supports a range of firm-wide events. The team works closely with the business to plan, manage and execute virtual and live events & campaigns specific to C- Suite, Chair and Executive Boards, sponsorships and corporate hospitality at external venues, including major arts and sports events. The team also works on the newsletter process formulation, creation and delivery. Do you aspire to be the one?
- Job Description: Deloitte is Hiring Analyst
- Manage premium-level Tax Application Support via email, phone, and chat, to both internal and external users.
- Maintain a client-centric culture and foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement.
- Work with product and development teams to troubleshoot application issues and resolve issues.
- Regularly monitor queues to ensure prioritization and wait time for customers meets our SLAs.
- Attend daily support meetings to communicate trends and guidance, answer questions, and gather user feedback for enhancement requests and deficiencies.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards and policies.
- Assist the Support leadership in organizing, planning, and implementing the Tax Transformation Support Strategy.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including some holidays and weekends.
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 10%)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per set standard on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, & etc.
- Client value addition, prioritization of issues, VIP support and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role
- Process incoming service requests, incidents and change requests and formulate appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users including external (non- Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors and Senior Managers from client organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non- Deloitte) client users
- Have passion on technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands
- Exceptional attention to detail, relevancy, authenticity, and accuracy of information gathered; ability to structure, organize and synthesize data quickly with the end-user perspective in mind.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a consistent high level of performance.
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented global business environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes.
Work you’ll do-Deloitte is Hiring Analyst
- Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 0–2 years’ experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office applications
- ServiceNow experience preferred.
- Azure experience preferred.
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
|Deloitte is Hiring Analyst – Off Campus Drive 2023
|Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field. 0–2 years’ experience
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Apply Now: Click Here (Deloitte is Hiring Analyst)