Last Updated on December 14, 2023 by GeeksGod
About Amber: Data Analytics Internship
Amber helps 80M+ students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the largest and fastest-growing student housing platform globally, with 1M+ units listed in 6 countries and across 100+ cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $1.2B in annual gross bookings value by 2023.
We at Amber are seeking to employ a Data Intern who can work from our Pune office for a minimum of three to six months.
Skills Required : Data Analytics Internship
- Proficiency in Postgresql, Redshift, Data analysis using Google Sheets and python
- Ability to understand and articulate analytics insights
- Ability to work with large datasets and write efficient sql queries to perform ETL
- Understanding of Tableau
- Solid understanding of basic analytics principles
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
Good to Have:
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Proficiency in other languages like Python, Google AppScript etc.
- Familiarity with AWS stack
- Btech/MSc Graduate
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
|Data Analytics Internship by Amber for MSC and Engineering Graduates 2023
|Per hour –
|Postal code :