Civil Engineering Jobs in India
Civil engineer jobs for freshers: If you are someone who has graduated recently then you may apply for this job. Since it is clearly mentioned that the experience of the candidate could be between 0 to 2 years.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility for Civil Engineer Jobs
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s Degree in Civil Engineering or MSc in Geology from a recognized University.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in the water and wastewater consultancy industry
|Job Title||Civil Engineer Jobs for Freshers | Entry Level Recruitment Drive|
|Description||Bachelor or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering or MSc in Geology from a recognized University.|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
How to crack HR Interview?
HR interviews are tricky, they try to check your attitude and psychology. This includes communication skills, the ability to handle pressure, the ability to think, and personality. These are the following questions that can help you in order to crack your placement interviews.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What your hobbies?
- Why do you want to join us?
- Who is the founder of our company?
- Where is our headquarter?
- Will you be able to reallocate?
- Would you be able to work during night shifts for our international clients?
- Will you be able to work under pressure?
- What is your strength? (example: work under pressure, agility, etc.)
- Which is your preferred location and why?
- Do you have any questions? (tip: If they asked you this question, then you can ask them the following questions)
- Does your company conducts hackathons for their employees (Since I am good at management, coding. Try to impress them)
- If I get selected for this role, is there any way to move upward in the hierarchy?
- Be polite all the time.
- Once, you are done with your interview, say thanks and then move confidently and close the cabin door without any noise.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Deloitte is Hiring Analyst – Off Campus Drive 2023
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- BCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Byjus is Hiring Business Development Executive | Freshers Recruitment | 8 LPA
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- axis bank young bankers program PAN India 2023- Get certificates
- TVS Off Campus Drive 2023 – Trainee Support Job | 3 LPA
- Remote Internship Drive by ADP – Software Intern 2023
- Remote Web Developer Job Opportunity by Kisi 2023
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Recruitment Drive – Applications are Open
- United Airlines is Hiring Graduates – Top 1% Job Opportunities
- Arm is Hiring Design Engineer – Entry Level Recruitment 2023
- Genpact is Hiring Management Trainee | Entry Level Jobs 2023
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information