Apple Jobs has released their job vacancies for the post of tech specialist. For more information, a brief description of the job is given below. Interested and eligible candidates can check and apply by mentioned link below.
Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
Off Campus Drive 2023: All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- Company Name : Apple
- Post Name : Technical Specialist
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
|Job Title||Apple Recruitment for Freshers – Off Campus Drive|
|Description||Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
What helps you in getting selected?
- Resume Creation Website: Click Here
- A resume or CV is the first thing that will reach your recruiter/employer.
- Your resume should not exceed more than a page.
- Your resume should mention your skills and projects (most important)
- Never send resume in docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
- Your resume should have a clear focus on the job position that you are looking forward to.
- Prepare for your exams through test series and learning material. (Edusera Recommended)
- Improve your communication skills.
- Maintain your Linkedin Profile (Highly recommended)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Deloitte is Hiring Analyst – Off Campus Drive 2023
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- BCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Byjus is Hiring Business Development Executive | Freshers Recruitment | 8 LPA
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- axis bank young bankers program PAN India 2023- Get certificates
- TVS Off Campus Drive 2023 – Trainee Support Job | 3 LPA
- Remote Internship Drive by ADP – Software Intern 2023
- Remote Web Developer Job Opportunity by Kisi 2023
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Recruitment Drive – Applications are Open
- United Airlines is Hiring Graduates – Top 1% Job Opportunities
- Arm is Hiring Design Engineer – Entry Level Recruitment 2023
- Genpact is Hiring Management Trainee | Entry Level Jobs 2023
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information