COURSE AUTHOR –
Jeremy Deighan – 250,000+ Students
1. Understand the basics of Smartsheet and how it can be used to manage projects and tasks.
2. Create and customize a Smartsheet sheet for your specific needs.
3. Use formulas, functions, and built-in features to make data entry and analysis easier.
4. Build dynamic dashboards with charts and graphs to get an overview of your project progress at a glance.
5. Schedule tasks, set deadlines, and track milestones using advanced scheduling features.
6. Collaborate on projects with team members by sharing or co-editing sheets.
7. Automate processes using workflows to save time and reduce errors.
8. Integrate Smartsheet with other business software applications you are already using.
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.