COURSE AUTHOR –
1. Learn how to manage product backlog as part of an agile scrum team.
2. Explain what user stories are and how they will make your team or business more efficient
3. Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for producing high quality, user oriented and user friendly digital products.
4. Learn how to manage a product backlog and generate user stories.
5. Feel confident in implementing a product backlog for any service, maintenance or support team
6. Learn how to create a requirements backlog composed of user stories.
7. Understand the concepts behind the 3 Cs, DEEP and INVEST with respect to agile scrum.
8. A complete overview of the process of creating product vision and how you can use it to form your product backlog.
9. How to manage product backlog in four simple steps
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.