Last Updated on November 18, 2023 by GeeksGod
Course : PHP with MySQL 2023: Build 7 PHP and MySQL Projects
Free Udemy Coupon, PHP MySQL Projects
Do you want to develop your skills further as a developer? Did you build a couple of projects with PHP and MySQL, but you still think you are inexperienced and you are missing out on a lot of things when coming to developing bigger projects? If yes, then this course is the right resource for you. This course is very digestible and informative and it was created specifically to enhance your coding skills and knowledge not just in PHP and MySQL, but overall in developing web projects.
Here is what we are going to do in this course. Naturally, we are going to get started by setting up the right tools for our projects. And after that, we are going to build our first simple yet very interesting project and that’s a URL shortening service. The second project will be about sending emails in PHP and that’s very important because it’s a feature that almost every website has. The next project will be the starting of something big because it’s an authentication system where I am going to teach you how to develop a login and a register page, how to hash and de-hash passwords, how to do validation and so much more. After this, we are going to build a comments system and this will be the biggest project in this course. We will begin first by doing a post system and then we will grab comments for every post that we have of course we will use Ajax-JQuery for inserting, deleting, and showing comments. After that, we will integrate a rating system into the previous two projects to make a bigger project. So, I will show how to download a JQuery plugin, how to integrate it and how to use it to do the rating system for every post, and so on. And the rating system is going to be implemented of course using Ajax-JQuery. The upcoming project is going to be also created with Ajax and JQuery and that’s a live search system and we will combine it with our big project. The last project will be about building a weather app. All we are going to do is set up a form, allow the user to enter a city, and then give him the current degree of this city. So we will use an API to grab the current degree for this city. If that sounds like something that you are interested in, go ahead and get the course now.see you inside!!
Why Choose this Course?
There are several reasons why you should choose this course if you are interested in improving your skills in PHP and MySQL:
- Enhance your coding skills and knowledge in developing web projects
- Get hands-on experience in building real-world projects
- Learn how to set up the right tools for your projects
- Build a URL shortening service
- Learn how to send emails in PHP
- Develop an authentication system with login and registration pages
- Build a comments system with Ajax-JQuery
- Integrate a rating system into your projects
- Create a live search system using Ajax and JQuery
- Build a weather app using an API
By taking this course, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience that will boost your skills as a developer. The projects covered in this course will provide you with the practical skills needed to tackle larger, more complex web development projects.
Who is this Course for?
This course is designed for individuals who have some experience with PHP and MySQL and want to take their skills to the next level. It is ideal for:
- Web developers looking to enhance their skills
- Programmers who want to gain hands-on experience in building real-world projects
- Students who want to expand their knowledge in PHP and MySQL
- Anyone interested in web development and wants to learn more about PHP and MySQL
Throughout this course, you will learn the following:
- Setting up the right tools for your projects
- Building a URL shortening service
- Sending emails in PHP
- Developing an authentication system with login and registration pages
- Building a comments system with Ajax-JQuery
- Integrating a rating system into your projects
- Creating a live search system using Ajax and JQuery
- Building a weather app using an API
To get the most out of this course, it is recommended to have the following:
- Basic understanding of PHP and MySQL
- A computer with internet access
- A code editor (e.g., Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, etc.)
- Desire to learn and improve your skills as a developer
By the end of this course, you will have gained valuable skills and knowledge in PHP and MySQL, as well as hands-on experience in building real-world projects. You will be able to confidently tackle larger, more complex web development projects and enhance your career prospects as a developer. Enroll now and start your journey towards becoming a skilled PHP and MySQL developer!