Last Updated on December 22, 2023 by GeeksGod
Tata Placement Drive 2023
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive: The role is responsible for software development /testing/deployment/debugging process. This is an operational role that may seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Writing effective and scalable code/test case
- Debugging and deploying applications
- Providing support for production environment
- Preparing software development calendar
- Preparing reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc
- Conducting development testing and reports testing issues to supervisor
- Identifying and tracking bugs, assessing nature of bugs, and executing corrective actions
|Tata Communications Off Campus Drive: Engineering Jobs 2023
|Graduation in Computer Science and Engineering or a related field 0-4 Years relevant experience
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Eligibility Criteria for: Tata Communications Off Campus Drive
- Graduation in Computer Science and Engineering or a related field
- 0-4 Years relevant experience
- Good programming skills
- Familiar with software applications and tools
- Good Knowledge on coding/testing environment
Functional: Tata Communications Off Campus Drive
- Excellent understanding of Excel, Word, Office 365
- Good understanding of IP & Transmission Connectivity.
- Exposure to ticketing tools like Service Now, etc.
- Certified on English Proficiency (E.g. SVAR certification score > 50)
- Should have worked with Cross functional team.
- Understanding of ITIL process framework and Service desk concepts
- Co-ordination with various internal stake holders and as well external Stake holders and customers for problem resolution
- Escalation handling and management from service assurance perspective till the closure of Change ticket.
- Initiate and participate in various CSAT activities.
- Co-ordination with various internal stake holders and as well external international customers for Change approvals.
- Escalation handling and management from service assurance perspective till the closure of Change Ticket.
- Experience in using tools like EMS, PMS, OSS, BSS & REGI Understanding of ITIL process framework and Service desk concepts is preferred.
- Good Analytical, Diagnostic and Problem-Solving skills.
Behavioral:Tata Communications Off Campus Drive
- Customer Centricity, Dealing with ambiguity and pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be willing to accept challenges and highly dynamic in nature.
- Good aptitude to learn new technology.
- Should be a very good team player.
- Customer centricity
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information