Last Updated on December 15, 2023 by GeeksGod
Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2023
Swiggy Freshers Job|Business Analyst Remote Job Openings 2023: Employees will have the freedom to work remotely all through the year. These employees, who form a large majority, will come together in their base location for a week, once every quarter. Eg: All Corporate, Central Business Functions and Technology teams
|Swiggy Freshers Job|Business Analyst Job Openings 2023
|Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field Experience in analytics/data science or related field Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R, Python, Excel etc.
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Founded in 2014 (Swiggy Freshers Job), India’s leading tech-driven on-demand delivery platform with a vision to elevate the quality of life for the urban consumer by offering unparalleled convenience. The platform is engineered to connect millions of consumers with hundreds of thousands of restaurants and stores across 500+ cities. Our phenomenal growth has come on the back of great technology, incredible innovation and sound decision-making.
The Analytics team at Swiggy partners with decision-makers to solve problems across our entire value chain. Improving menus for our restaurant partners, to developing incentives for delivery executives, recommending the best channel for marketing to consumers and predicting demand in hyperlocal geographies are all examples of the repertoire of projects that we undertake. If decoding hyperlocal excites you then come, join us on this journey.
What can you expect from Swiggy Freshers Job: Business Analyst Remote Job
- Excellent work environment – rated amongst LinkedIn’s – “Top Companies Where India wants to work now” list
- Exposure to challenging problems across multiple domains
- Ability to directly implement solutions and see them in action; critical partner for all decision-making in the organisation
- Interact with people from various backgrounds – a mix of Statisticians, Consultants, and Programmers
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture 6. Merit-based fast-growth environment
- Market-leading compensation and benefits
What do you need to have? Swiggy Freshers Job: Business Analyst Remote Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
- Experience in analytics/data science or related field
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R, Python, Excel etc.
- Exposure to BI Platforms like Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of basic statistical measurement frameworks (measures of central tendency, dispersion, distribution, significance testing etc.)
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques like Regression, Classification etc.
What do we expect from you? Swiggy Freshers Job: Business Analyst Remote Job
- Creative and structured thinking to solve real-world problems
- Fail fast, learn faster approach
- Comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
What will you work on? Swiggy Freshers Job: Business Analyst Remote Job
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve business problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Monitor and forecast key business metrics regularly
- Conduct regular planning and reviews key performance metrics and aid in benefitting from change
- Identify the right metrics to track progress against a given business goal
- Design, run and measure experiments to test business hypotheses
- Expedite root cause analyses/insight generation against a given recurring use case through automation/self-serve platforms
- Develop compelling stories with business insights, focusing on the strategic goals of the organization
- Work with Business, Product and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness.
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (Swiggy Freshers Job)