Last Updated on December 29, 2023 by GeeksGod
off campus drive for freshers
SAP off campus drive 2024: The Project Manager is responsible for supporting our customers’ transformation strategy through the management of cloud, on-premise or hybrid implementation initiatives with SAP Activate methodology. The Project Manager has the qualifications and business acumen to manage large scale, high risk, strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including multiple business units and service partners/vendors.
We help the world run better: SAP off campus drive 2024
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
ABOUT CLOUD CUSTOMER SUCCESS SERVICE ACADEMY: SAP off campus drive 2024
SAP Cloud Customer Success Service’s team supports our customers in their digital transformation. We sustain the adoption of SAP software and ensure that our customers can successfully plan, implement, integrate, and operate their software, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem solving and knowledge transfer.
The Customer Success Service Academy is an up to 2-year graduate program to start your career in the Services Customer Success Board Area. This program consists of classroom-based learning with rotation opportunities before settling on one focus area within the business.
Throughout the Program you will build the foundations needed for success in the Services’ business. Our rotations enable you to gain comprehensive experience and understanding within different lines of business such as consulting, project management, technical and solution support.
THE ROLE OF PROJECT MANAGER: SAP off campus drive 2024
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting our customers’ transformation strategy through the management of cloud, on-premise or hybrid implementation initiatives with SAP Activate methodology. The Project Manager has the qualifications and business acumen to manage large scale, high risk, strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including multiple business units and service partners/vendors.
This project manager will provide leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs on time, on budget and with highest quality. Project Managers assist SAP Sales teams during the Bid Phase by providing input into the proposal especially regarding the solution delivery model, project structure, organization, scoping, estimation and risk assessment. Project Managers have ability to manage complex projects or programs that require coordination of work between various parties such as: third party sub-contractors, SAP Development, SAP Global Delivery, SAP IBSO and Global Support organizations.
Potential Skills a successful candidate can achieve:
- Conduct project planning activities and support execution of large scale, high risk, strategic projects according to the project plan.
- Determine required resources for the project.
- Assess, document and communicate risk for the engagement.
- Position SAP delivery methodology – Activate, Agile, Best Business Practices and Model Company correctly with the customer and project team.
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans ad identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Communicate and/or escalate project issues early to account management and delivery management.
- Balance the trade-off of the triple- constraint (time, cost and scope) to realize the expected business value.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary study
- 0-3 years’ work experience with customer facing roles
- Team player with ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Good listener with excellent communication skills, empathetic, collaborative
- Resourceful self-starters with strong interpersonal skills who are eager learners
- Interested in technology, innovation, and how digital platforms can solve business challenges
- Problem-solvers who are ambitious, passionate, resilient, proactive, open-minded, and able to manage pressure
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Learn and understand the Services business as well as specific cloud SAP products
- Conduct job rotations relevant to the intended role with various teams within the business
- Case studies, classroom and self-paced learnings with a mix of technical and soft skill topics
- On the job training with the support of buddies and coaches
- Work on relevant projects that demonstrate your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality outcomes
- Demonstrate problem solving, time management, and communication skills through a range of activities done during training and on the job rotations
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Meeting performance requirements at conclusion of each rotation
- Displaying effective communication skills to handle and explain customer situations (to both business end users and SAP technical/ functional consultants)
- Adapt to knowledge on new technologies in a consistently dynamic and changing environment
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
|SAP off campus drive 2024 for Support Engineer Job
|Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary study
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (SAP off campus drive 2024)