Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by GeeksGod
Motorola has released their job vacancies for the post of Internship Trainee at Bangalore. For more information, the brief description about the job is given below. Interested and eligible candidates can check and apply by mentioned link below.
Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
Off Campus Drive 2023: All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- Company Name : Motorola
- Post Name : Internship Trainee
- Location : Bangalore
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar field
- Knowledge on object oriented programming and fronted technologies
- Design, develop, and maintain application software following established standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Implement approved changes to application software to maintain standards, correct problems, and to modify, develop or enhance functionality.
- Organize and participate in software design and code reviews.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design and implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Able to participate in group discussions by expressing thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Maintain an approachable demeanor and a positive can-do attitude.
- Collaborate designs with team members in order to find the solution that best fits the requirements.
|Job Title||Motorola is Hiring Trainee | Student Internship Drive 2023|
|Description||Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar field Knowledge on object oriented programming and frontend technologies|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
What helps you in getting selected?
- Resume Creation Website: Click Here
- A resume or CV is the first thing that will reach your recruiter/employer.
- Your resume should not exceed more than a page.
- Your resume should mention your skills and projects (most important)
- Never send resume in docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
- Your resume should have a clear focus on the job position that you are looking forward to.
- Prepare for your exams through test series and learning material. (Edusera Recommended)
- Improve your communication skills.
- Maintain your Linkedin Profile (Highly recommended)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information