Off Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
Google is hiring software engineers, for more such off campus drives, internships and scholarships follow Geeksgod page on daily basis
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
|Job Title||Google Off Campus Drive | Job Alerts|
|Description||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience. or Master’s degree or PhD.|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
How to crack HR Interview?
HR interviews are tricky, they try to check your attitude and psychology. This includes communication skills, the ability to handle pressure, the ability to think, and personality. These are the following questions that can help you in order to crack your placement interviews.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What your hobbies?
- Why do you want to join us?
- Who is the founder of our company?
- Where is our headquarter?
- Will you be able to reallocate?
- Would you be able to work during night shifts for our international clients?
- Will you be able to work under pressure?
- What is your strength? (example: work under pressure, agility, etc.)
- Which is your preferred location and why?
- Do you have any questions? (tip: If they asked you this question, then you can ask them the following questions)
- Does your company conducts hackathons for their employees (Since I am good at management, coding. Try to impress them)
- If I get selected for this role, is there any way to move upward in the hierarchy?
- Be polite all the time.
- Once, you are done with your interview, say thanks and then move confidently and close the cabin door without any noise.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job)
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive – Business Analyst Recruitment
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- PTC is Hiring Technical Support- Graduates Job Opening
- Software Engineer Internship for 2024 and 2023 Batch
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- IBM Internship Drive for College Students
- Siemens Internship Drive for Students
- Software Engineer Job Opening by ServiceNow – Entry Level Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer Job Vacancy – Rachitech Off Campus Drive
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Recruitment Drive – Applications are Open
- CornerStone is Hiring Junior Engineer | Entry Level Jobs
- Accenture Off Campus Drive for Freshers – Any Graduate Can Apply
- Airbus Entry Level Recruitment – Data Scientist Job
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information