Last Updated on January 5, 2024 by GeeksGod
Off campus drive 2024
Genpact Bcom Job Openings 2024 | Management Trainee Job: With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
|Genpact Bcom Job Openings 2024 | Management Trainee Job
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
We are looking for a Collections Representative who would be responsible for managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain.
- This includes the collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, credit balance disposition, and unclaimed property administration.
- The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- Ability to handle, trouble shoot, and resolve recurring or occasional bottlenecks
- Effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- Receive notification for reimbursement and perform acceptability analysis within threshold
- B.Com Graduation
- Relevant work experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to learn ERP systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel
- Good conceptual knowledge and experience in tax activities preferred
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a ‘starter kit,’ paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (Genpact Bcom Job Openings 2024 | Management Trainee Job)