Last Updated on December 31, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off campus drive for freshers
Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs: The Graduate Engineer Trainee is part of Ericsson team supporting the customer service delivery and shall deliver services according to the contracted Services Level Agreements by means of established processes with understanding of Ericsson’s Products, Solutions and Services.
They will effectively undergo the mentoring program under designated experienced NDO Engineers!
What you will do
- Responsible for performing analysis, audit, design, and optimization of telecom networks.
- Work independently and provide quality results as per project or service scope.
- Work with scope-based deliveries and processes automation!
- Suggest resolution of technical problems within the domain.
- Chip in with innovative ideas and stimulate innovative thinking in the uni and Identify, prepare, and implement basic automation to reduce repetitive & mundane tasks.
You will bring
- Understanding of Wireless/Mobile Technologies like 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Knowledge of any high-level programming languages like Python.
- Excellent Analytical & Troubleshooting skills, solid understanding on MS Office Tools
- Presentation skills (oral and written) and willingness to work in different time zones including Night Shifts.
B.E/B.Tech. In Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/IT.
Minimum 65% marks in 10th & 12th and above 65% / 6.5 CGPA in B.E/B.Tech.
Why join Ericsson
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an apptitude test, the details of the same will be shared separately.
The apptitude test will be followed by technical assesment/Interview.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we champion it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs)