Last Updated on December 10, 2023 by GeeksGod
off campus drive for the 2023 batch and 2022 batch: Join Deutsche Bank and transform the world of banking. Our development programme will be transformative to you too, with a wealth of world-class training, exposure to fascinating projects, and endless opportunities to gain the skills you need to innovate for the benefit of our clients and society as a whole.
You’ll work alongside some of the industry’s top minds and build a network around you that that will help drive your career in the direction you want it to go in. We look for talented and driven candidates who will thrive in an inclusive culture where individuality defines your impact. If you want to develop the skills needed to build a thriving financial services career, Deutsche Bank is the place to discover your full potential.
|Deutsche Bank off campus drive for the 2023 batch and 2022 batch | No Skills Required
|To apply for our 2023 Graduate Programme you must graduate between August 2022 to July 2023.
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
What we’ll offer you in Deutsche Bank off campus drive for the 2023 batch and 2022 batch
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities: Deutsche Bank off campus drive for the 2023 batch and 2022 batch
Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will need to have an eye for detail, a high level of commitment and a desire to work towards specific goals. You will support the relevant audit manager with audit planning and will begin making an important contribution to the success of audits within a few weeks. Your sphere of responsibility will continually expand and encompass more complex tasks. By collaborating with contacts from across the GA business, you will gain an extensive insight into the working methods within our bank and the challenges faced by different departments. The specific tasks that you deal with will depend on your role within the team. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialize later.
Areas in which you could work
* Business aligned teams such as Investment Bank, Corporate Bank, Private Bank and Capital Release Unit
* Infrastructure aligned teams such as Technology, Risk, COO, Compliance, Sourcing, Anti-Financial Crime or Finance
* Central teams such as Methodology, Staff Development or Quality Assurance
Your skills and experience: Deutsche Bank off campus drive for the 2023 batch and 2022 batch
To apply for our 2023 Graduate Programme you must graduate between August 2022 to July 2023.
How we’ll support you: Deutsche Bank off campus drive for the 2023 batch and 2022 batch
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams: Deutsche Bank off campus drive for the 2023 batch and 2022 batch
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (off campus drive for the 2023 batch and 2022 batch)