Last Updated on November 18, 2023 by GeeksGod
Thermo Fisher Recruitment Drive 2023
Customer Service Representative Jobs: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, growing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
Our distributed team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.
|Customer Service Representative Jobs 2023 by Thermo Fisher |Arts|Science|Commerce|BA
|Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations)
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
About Customer Service Representative Jobs
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, committed to being a Product Leadership company that creates innovative solutions across the spectrum of our customers’ needs. Our customer service and support are critical to enabling an exceptional customer experience. Our Customer Support Center organization is instrumental in these efforts and their seamless alignment across geographies and commercial functions is crucial to our success.
The Bangalore CSC capability is a well-established team, which supports the North America, EMEA & APJ Order Management and other critical back office jobs with three shifts working over a 24-hour window/day, together processing over 60,000 requests each month. These three teams are truly pivotal to delivering on our promises of quality, innovation to the success of our business in India and across the world.
- Job Title: Customer Service Representative I
- Reports To: Team Leader, Customer Service
- Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative Jobs
- Perform order management activities for assigned regions using the applications used by the function
- Ensure adherence tol procedures, policies, and systems.
- Ensures that performance metrics / SLAs are met
- Make sure to achieve daily turnaround time for orders as per set TAT guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all internal / external processes defined
- Proactively brings up issues that can potentially hamper the business processes
Eligibility Criteria for Thermo Fisher Customer Service Representative Jobs
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations)
- 0-2 years’ Experience
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly thorough with good accuracy
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Flexible to work in Night Shifts
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.