Last Updated on January 8, 2024 by GeeksGod
Citi Bank off campus drive 2024
Data Jobs 2024: Whether you’re at the start of your career or looking to discover your next adventure, your story begins here. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills and make a difference at one of the world’s most global banks. We’re fully committed to supporting your growth and development from the start with extensive on-the-job training and exposure to senior leaders, as well as more traditional learning. You’ll also have the chance to give back and make a positive impact where we live and work through volunteerism.
Shape your Career with Citi Data Jobs 2024
We’re currently looking for a high caliber professional to join our team as Non Officer, Ref Data Mgmt Rep – Hybrid (C05) based in PLOT NO.243, UDYOG VIHAR PHAS, India. Being part of our team means that we’ll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decision and manage your financial well-being to help plan for your future. For instance:
- Citi provides programs and services for your physical and mental well-being including access to telehealth options, health advocates, confidential counseling and more. Coverage varies by country.
- We believe all parents deserve time to adjust to parenthood and bond with the newest members of their families. That’s why in early 2020 we began rolling out our expanded Paid Parental Leave Policy to include Citi employees around the world.
- We empower our employees to manage their financial well-being and help them plan for the future.
- Citi provides access to an array of learning and development resources to help broaden and deepen your skills and knowledge as your career progresses.
- We have a variety of programs that help employees balance their work and life, including generous paid time off packages.
We offer our employees resources and tools to volunteer in the communities in which they live and work. In 2019, Citi employee volunteers contributed more than 1 million volunteer hours around the world.
The Ref Data Mgmt Rep 5 performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services. Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function. Ensures the quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines. Requires tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity. Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required. Typically responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems based on practice and precedence. Able to assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
|Citi Group Is Hiring For Data Management Associate | Data Jobs 2024
|High School diploma or equivalent
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
In this role, you’re expected to: Data Jobs 2024
- Be flexible and available to provide support within different time zones, considering its a global team supporting APAC, EMEA & NAM regions
- Development and maintenance of applications/EUC using VBA, Excel, MS-access, MS-outlook & PowerPoint
- Should be able to understand and maintain complex SQL queries
- Transformation of data using Xceptor
- Own the entire life cycle of the development project
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation
- Should be able to create complex modules
- Should have strong knowledge & understanding of GPU Operations / BAU concepts
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production
- Provide technical support for the users of application/EUC
- Expected to be able to do bug fixing and issues within tight SLA
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members
- Should work closely with ops team to understand the development & change requirement
- People and resource management (e.g. people development, attrition, pipeline/skills monitoring, and training programs). Responsible for managing a team with Multiple sub processes
- Manage the performance management cycle – Objective setting, development and career planning, performance appraisal and reward & recognition for the team
- Improving and maintaining a controlled environment (e.g. necessary controls activities along process flow implemented, appropriate control tools in place, team members fully understand risks and related controls)
- Maintain efficient communication channels with team member, managers, internal / external clients.
- Identify/ manage risk and control breakdowns. Take responsibility for the quality of work submitted and ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
- Conduct regular team meetings (onshore and offshore staff), 1:1s, and coaching sessions.
- Manage projects and other initiative as required.
- Must be organized and have excellent follow-up and prioritization abilities
- Assist the management in keeping abreast of significant events, outstanding items, or issues encountered
- Be a coach and mentor for the team members
- Review the teams performance from time-to-time (BSC, Quarterly, semi-annually& annually)
- Bring the expertise to create the department as a single utility/function and contribute to the operating platform
- Assist the teams in dealing with delivering BAU activities and related escalations
- Ensure adherence to all audit policies and procedures. Work with both internal and external auditors on any requests / inquiries related to SOX, SOC1 or other regulatory audits and control analysis
- Expected to work in various shifts to support APAC, EMEA, and NAM operations
As a successful candidate, you’d ideally have the following skills and exposure:
- Strong Knowledge of VBA, Excel and MS-Access.
- Understanding of Activex Data Objects, Class models
- Should have understanding of XML, Java Script, Microsoft VB dotnet, ASP.net, C#.VBA
- Strong knowledge of database/SQL
- Strong business acumen and the ability to build partnerships with operational associates
- High degree of problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multitask
- Can operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, and can prioritize team’s work to achieve them
- Flexibility on public holiday shifts
- Strong organization skills with an excellent attention to detail and ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
Education: Data Jobs 2024
- High School diploma or equivalent
Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 230,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (Data Jobs 2024)